Master of Deception!

Yes, you know who I mean. Marbo! The man who can just be there right next to the enemy all game and they won't realise until he gives them a demolition charge shaped suppository...

Trouble is, he's so good at this hiding malarkey, I've been unable to find him since they reintroduced him to the codex. I knew I had the model from my early days as a Catachan player, but couldn't find it anywhere. Have been using a Catachan Devil Ambush Squad leader to represent him for ages now. Today however, I finally found him! Lurking in a box of Tomb King stuff of all places! So hopefully get him painted up soon and start using the real model for a change.

Also on my hunt I found some guardsmen bits that I'd just this morning ordered off ebay (Gah, waste!) another plasmagun (handy) and some old commissars I bought off a mate.

Naturally, the thing I was actually looking for, my Steel Legion Commissar with rebreather, that I picked up years ago and am finally doing the project I originally envisaged him being a part of... he's nowhere to be bloody seen is he?!? Sods law.

Anyway, back to the bitz. I'm hoping if I start looking for, I don't know, some spare Ork stuff, then my Commissar may show up! :oP

Comments

  1. Sob! After weeks of scouring ebay to get the swivel joint flying base adapters I wanted for my sentinal chopper conversions, and eventually getting them a couple weeks back... todays scouring through the bitzbox has turned up a couple of old birdmen of catrazza from the old dogs of war. Now I knew I had them, and had no intention of ever using them. I used the hang glider from one of them to decorate a sentinal base for my Tale of Eight Gamers project. But I didn't realise they came with the swivel joints. Two of them. In a bag for years. Just sat there, with no use whatsoever. And I searched for those for AGES!!! O_o

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's always cool finding stuff you forgot you had. Cool, but scary.

    Maybe those skeletons started out as Empire troopers, but Marbo took them all out...

    ReplyDelete
  3. He's had long enough to do it! :oP

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, and to top it all, I never did find that steel legion commissar, but have decided to use one of the other commissars and chop of the head and craft my own. However, NOW I can't find my modelling saw. *Facedesk facedesk*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh dear, any luck on the red terror yet?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Check the date, I did all this yesterday, you asked for Red Terror today. I shall have a look over the weekend :oP

    ReplyDelete
  7. Actually scratch that, found it :oP

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome tastical. Nice one mate. Had a new starter at goodrich, He's a wargamer too

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cool maybe you can get some more games in, starting with a combat patrol game for the tyranids you don't officially have yet? ;oP

    ReplyDelete
  10. What I was thinking. :oP Going to try and get a combat patrol in for next week.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts