Sometimes you have to roll a hard six...

And that's precisely what I plan to do this weekend, at Winds of War. Though if it comes up easy, I'll take that too...

In the meantime, here's my little force for this years combat patrol event. I'm using Eldar this time.

10 Wraithguard - 350
Warlock, upgraded to spiritseer, given destructor - 41

vyper, shurikan cannon - 50
vyper, shurikan cannon - 50

491


Backstory...

Leaving untold destruction in her wake, Spiritseer Syx must now make some desperate alliances if she wishes to make it through to a new home.

Her stalwart companions always have her back, but those Vyper jocks areless of a certainty. Only time will tell if it was a good idea to bring them along...

Comments

  1. Good luck, mon ami.

    Eldar are one of two xenos armies I can root for!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What's the other?

    And to be fair, I only picked Eldar as the codex worked best with the themed force I was trying to build :oP

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is that vyper a throw back to battlestar galactica? I like it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The whole force is inspired by the reimagined Battlestar Galactica from 2003 onwards...

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts