Test Squad for the Tale... and a Troll.

I'm planning a Tale in the new year, and wanted to figure out my colour scheme for the pink horrors. It's a squad I had leftover ages ago after making myself a herald on disc (before they released the model... I might give him a touch up at some point too)


This is a finished squad, in the final decided colour scheme. I did have a few models in different schemes, but I have settled on the one above now.


I also had the time to do an extra for my orc bloodbowl team... and technically for my future goblin team too.


And finally, making the final touches to the Zombie scenario I want to run on Halloween, following some feedback from some friends. I'll publish those rules in the next couple of days.

Comments

  1. I'm still deciding on what army to develop for the Tale. Every day I switch!

    I don't know if my Blood Ravens can quite bring themselves to slay their Tzeentchian cousins ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wouldn't worry about it, Rich and his Nurgle are probably on my side, yet I'll have no qualms about killing him :P

      If nothing else it's wonderful for nostalgia...

      Delete
    2. I do like the idea that Tzeentch and Nurgle are teaming up - the two Chaos Gods that hate each other the most ;)

      Maybe they're both vying for control over my Psykers?

      Delete
    3. It'll more likely be A plot on tzeentch part, using the followers of nurgle as unwitting pawns...

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts