Shokk Tactics

A friend of mine has come up with an interesting scenario for a future club event, and while I'm not going to steal his thunder by giving the game away too early, the army list selection for this had me looking at Imperial Armour for extra units. I was looking at the Mekboy Junka. It can be taken either as an Elite choice, or as a dedicated transport to a Big Mek. And it has given me an interesting idea...

As part of my Tale of Four Gamers campaign, I wrote some background material involving a sentient grot. This grot was very interested in the possibilities of the shok attack gun. With this in mind, I have an idea for an army. I doubt I'll ever realise it, given the strange nature of the army (lots of grot gangs for starters) and I don't yet know the points costs, but here is the outline of it.

HQs - Big Mek with Shok Attack gun, with junka with shok attack gun. x2
Elites - Three Junkas with shok attack guns
Troops Grots - Just Grots
Fast Attack - Have to miss this out as can't find any suitable elements yet
Heavy Support - Grot batteries, Killa Kans

I doubt I'll ever get to use this army, though I may possibly do a proxy game at some point if I come up with a good enough list. It could be a funny game with lot's of shok attack madness! Watch this space for a list sometime in the future...

Comments

  1. Sounds like an extremely competitive grot army :-P

    ReplyDelete
  2. In my experience of shok attack guns... it could go spectacularly well, or spectacularly badly :oP

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts