Busy Month Ahead...

Ok, so, due to a lack of funds didn't pick up the parts for my Tale of Eight Gamers stuff till payday... meaning 5 weeks of this phase just drifted on by with no activity, leaving me something like 3 and a half weeks in which to build, convert, paint and base 65 infantry...

On the bright side have built and converted 55 of them, just the penal legion squad to go. And two objectives. Both of which I'm still Bitzsearching for... :oS

I've also taken it upon myself to do a friend a favour and convert a valkyrie into a counts as vulture... or generally make it look more like a gunship than a fat bodied transport craft. I intend to make use of plasticard for this and am planning to take pics so that, if it goes well, I can make a how to guide for this. If you don't see that guide in the next few weeks, assume I got stuck into my Tale stuff... or the conversion was a disaster :oP

Anyway, as the 55 are waiting for better weather to be undercoated, wish me luck and a reasonably dry day. Further updates to follow...

Comments

Popular Posts