G'Day, Mate!

So with a recent run of bad weather I have acquired a rather large backlog of models awaiting undercoat, however just the other day we had some sunshine so I managed to get outside and undercoat enough models to keep me going for a few months...

In the meantime, I have set to painting anything I had that was undercoated, so have finally painted my Australian Dystopian Wars fleet.



I just love the special rule where once per game, they can "acquire" an enemy vessel...

I also made a start on the stuff I finally got undercoated, doing the first two squads of my Red Orktober Grot Revolutionary project...



Only about another 100 or so of these little guys to go... O_o

Comments

  1. Imagining your eyes bleeding as your paint the 99th grot....

    ReplyDelete
  2. To be fair I'm now up to 50 painted, I'm blasting through them at a rate of 2 hours per 10 man squad, so hopefully won't be too painful :-P

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts