Me and my squad of ultimate badasses will protect you! Check it out!

Deathwatch project complete! Well, first deathwatch project... I think I am very likely to revisit this army as the Corvus is an AWESOME kit to build...
 

So first up is first squad, funnily enough. Sgt Apone has an auspex and a flamer, Crowe is also armed with a flamer... Vasquez has the deathwatch frag cannon, and Wierzbowski and Hudson just have Boltguns - although Hudson is also the Blackshield to represent the shame of cowardice followed by the redemption of his rampage shortly before his demise.



We then have second squad, Cpl Hicks there with his shotgun, Drake with the deathwatch frag cannon, Dietrich with a flamer, Frost with a boltgun, and they are joined by Ripley who has an infernus Heavy Bolter - able to fire flame, bolts, and grenades, very fitting.



And the entire team, all together. Under kill team rules I can take first squad with a razorback or second squad with a rhino. The Corvus won't fit, though perhaps I might scrape them into some other small scale thing together...

 
Anyway, it's getting late, I'd best be logging off, cos they mostly come out at night. Mostly.

Comments

  1. This is the coolest thing I have seen all year, bravo! Do you have any plans for sneaking Bishop into the force; a Deathwatch Techmarine perhaps?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He'd be more of a servitor surely? :P

      No plans for Bishop, or Newt, Burke or German. This project was based on the guns we see them use as I felt the Infernus matched Ripley loadout well, and as the first three are unarmed and the only model with rules to fit Gormans exit would be a bomb squig, I don't think I shall be adding them.

      Delete
  2. You opponents will be shouting "game over man, game over" when they see these lined up in front of them! ;)

    My favourite movie.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I should drop them into a game against 2k of tyranid, then I can be the one to say it... the flyrant obliterated my Corvus, what the hell are we gonna do now?!?

      Best. Movie. Ever.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts