Unda Konstrukshun

Of late I have been painting some scenery for my wargames table, and I saved the centrepiece till last... well, almost. A late purchase of servo-hauler that I am still waiting for adequate weather to undercoat will now technically be the finishing touch, but that should be a quick and easy job, the big bad centrepiece for the table is now done.



It's basically a ruin that has been used as an ad hoc Stompa factory... once the servo haulers are done they will fit in perfectly with this construction site...



Admittedly I don't think the site is up to date with the health and safety executive... the orks aughta be careful, mistreating your workforce like that could cause them to rebel and rise up agai... oh...



But for now they beaver away at the innards, putting together the Reakta that will power the thing when complete. I also added in a couple trinkets from the servo hauler kit that fit in nicely...



We'll assume this guy is responsible for cutting the panels to the correct (ish) size...



I think this guy is delivering lunch, as he appears to have a very small squig in his hand... Ork equivalent of Subway anyone?


And why does this guy look so knackered? Well... he has a rather unenviable task...


Might take him a while...

Once the servo haulers are done I'll arrange it all into a cool setup and take some pics... don't think all of it will realistically fit on at once though, as I had a basic floor plan... then bought more... oops.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts