Wacky Races Side Project: The Army Surplus Special

Most of the vehicles in this project will be using the new Ork speed freaks vehicles and just painting them up in suitable colour schemes, it's only the truk, grots and battlewagon that needed conversion/counts as. I have already shown off the Bullet Proof Bomb and the models I have picked up for the Ant Hill Mob, and now I have converted my Army Surplus Special. This will be a bonecrusher with a kannon.





So all I have to do is get this lot painted, but as the intended tournament isn't till the summer I am not in a rush... between the stuff for my Tale and a commission army I am painting (both also Orks) I have quite enough to paint for the time being...

Comments

  1. Oh, man. That is absolutely perfect!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I am quite pleased with how it turned out :)

      The rest will merely be paintjob homages and I'm almost tempted to convert those too, but as the whole point was to provide a list that had one of each of the new vehicles so I had an excuse to build/paint one of each, it would be silly of me to then not use them...

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts