Bloodbowl Thriller

 So after eyeing up the cool looking Necromantic horror team in the bloodbowl rulebook and then playing against them in the flesh (old team though so couldn't admire the pretty models but could enjoy how they played) I decided to pick up the kit for myself. I was thinking to do them in the orange/black/green colour scheme I had seen on the box and thought worked REALLY well for them, although I was hesitant as I normally prefer my own scheme and googling for inspiration didn't help as damn near every image I found was some variation on that theme...

But then I had the set, and I built them, and I looked at the poses of the zombies... and music started to play in my head. I looked at the clock... it was close to miiiiiiiidnight...

So I did a colour scheme that wasn't my own, but was certainly different. Looking at the finished team, I still think the orange/black/green looks better. But these are at least unique, and when I set up a 7s team of one werewolf and 6 zombies, all dancing along the line of scrimmage, it will look EPIC!




Comments

Popular Posts