Smile you son of a bitch!

So the beastboss on squigasaur is obviously an excellent model (both for rules and the model itself) and in the Tale I plan to do next year I'll be painting a snakebite army so will happily have the opportunity to paint/play with one then...

But my friend got me one for my birthday. And I got impatient. So decided to jam him into my Freebootaz crusade that is currently ongoing. This is a nautically themed crusade, so how to fit this big bipedal beast in? A little conversion work was required, and here is the result.






Ironically I still can't play him, need to play a few more crusade games and earn some req points to increase my supply limit and then buy him a warlord trait and relic. 4-5 games will probably suffice. But he's painted and ready and very much looking forward to getting stuck in. My warboss on foot has basically those games to enjoy himself before he probably ends up on the bench for quite some time...

Comments

Popular Posts