It's a Sad Day...

for free speech. I've had to turn comment moderation on.

Now please note that I will approve each and every comment that is made on my blog, whether complimentary or otherwise. But I am getting sick and tired of having to delete comments that are nothing but hyperlinks to "certain" websites. They are unwelcome on this site, and are no doubt unwelcome on From The Warp. I don't want this troll to get my blog kicked. So I am taking action.

I have tried using word verification to protect my blog from comments, but it seems this troll isn't a computer - it's really someone who has nothing better to do than sit around posting comments on blogger. It seems kinda sad to me, I only hope this pitiful existence is how they make their living, and not just some sad hobby.

Perhaps I will be able to de-activate the moderation in time, but as long as this troll keeps bouncing off my moderation I'll keep it up. For the genuine commenters, I will endeaver to approve your comments as swiftly as possible.

It's sad that it's come to this, but please don't be discouraged from making your comments.

Thanks for reading.

Ginge

Comments

  1. It was annoying looking at a block of inappropriate links

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts