Waste Not...



Some of you noticed that a large chunk of my latest project contained the hull of a valkyrie. Now that may seem an expensive kit-bash, but I had plans for the rest of the bitz...

Credit where it's due, I originally got the idea from this blog but while I took some hints and tips I didn't follow it to the letter - I was after something that looked more like a lightning than a generic fighter. Below are some pictures of the result.



This is from one valkyrie kit, with a couple of extra hellstrike missiles (for this lightning they're gonna count as skystrike missiles) and a couple of spare guard heavy weapons to give the correct armament. And of course some plasticard and green stuff!



Look for this to make an appearance controlling the skies at an apoc event as soon as I can attend one... in the meantime, I feel the need...



...the need for speed ;oP

Comments

  1. Looks awesome mate, can't wait to see it in person

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts