Insanity

I have recently joined a collaboration of friends on a new blog - the idea being that collectively we can keep the content level high.

I will still be posting to this blog. My better posts from here may well get cross-posted to there. If I write a cool post there I may cross post back here. But I'm gonna try to keep the content fairly independant if I can. Need More Tanks will be MY blog for MY stuff, whereas the collaboration will be me chucking in my two cents among the collective opinion on the state of the game in general.

Anyway, check it out. http://www.insaneheroism.blogspot.co.uk/

Comments

  1. Cheers ginge, hopefully not just keep the content up, but cover a wider range of topics, factions, different perspectives. Think with a bit of effort it could be a pretty good resource.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts