Journal of a Sentient Grot: Red Orktober

Greetings, Comrades!

Great tidings for us all, as I bring news of the great steps I have taken since my last communique!

First, I infiltrated myself well among the meks shops of Ghallactika Thrakkits army, and managed to work mostly unseen. The main Mek of this tribe had a shiny suit of armour, and used to spend most of his time at Ghazzas side "Krumpin' eads" as he so delicately put it, so therefore I pretty much took over the Mekshop and as long as I churned out weapons, vehicles and plenty of Mega-armour pieces, I was left mostly to my own devices.

Second, Ghazza had a Painboy with him who was ever so slightly obsessed with improvements, and his work on some of our kin whilst mostly barbaric and fatal, did provide some working specimens... they allowed me to accomplish far more by having greater brute strength around the shop.

My work on the shock attack gun still has not been able to replicate my own genesis, however I have made the field larger and far more stable... I have been able to use it to activate a transportation system between different worlds. The first was an unqualified success, and I visited my former brethren of the Evil Sunz. I then realised it was a one way trip, and had to manufacture an identical device from scratch to get back, hence why it has been so long since my last update. However, I won't be making that mistake again, and I plan on making flat pack kits of more of these devices before I attempt to travel to anywhere else new. However, as a transportation device, my "Gateway to Heaven" is an outstanding success.

I also believe that under the right conditions, my Gateway to Heaven will be able to transport me through not just space, but also time... I believe this may be useful for acquiring technology that has been lost to the ages, and the weapons to fight our oppressors.

The rest of my brethren are flocking to my banner, and my name is starting to be whispered in the streets. The time for revolution is near...

Finally, I have recruited my Revolutionary Guard. These will be the leaders of my army, once it is assembled. In preparation for this, and with a begrudging acceptance of the "might is right" nature of our society, they and I have been undergoing stim treatments. Also, with the mek shop pretty much under my control, you'd be surprised how well a Grot can beef up when he's actually getting fed properly, rather than merely grabbing the food left from our "masters" table. One chap is almost as big as an ork! He is my chief lieutenant, and will help to enforce discipline among our admittedly cowardly race, when the time for revolution comes.

With a few devices to craft upon myself, I shall soon be ready to lead our revolution. The Orktober revolution is coming, and it shall be red!

Until next time, farewell!

Comrade Ereyou

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts