Tale Guest Post: Tzeentchian Stirrings

My friend Rob is the first to start the narrative, with a little bit of background info for his forces of Tzeentch

All knowledge belongs to tzeentch but not everyone understands this to be true. As if it’s not bad enough that his brother keep knowledge from him sometimes his own servants think the knowledge they learn is somehow theirs to keep. P’tarix and xirat’p tzeentchs most loyal of blue scribes have offered their services to one such lord of change trebor reklaw. Their mission to find these secrets and recover them for their master.

Rob has also completed his objective markers already...


Now I do get the feeling he may be planning to use these little fellas with his pre-existing nurgle army, but he has painted them within the Tale timeframe and I guess Tzeentch forces could see them as objectives... if only in the sense that they want to hunt them down while singing "Stamp upon a nurgling today, then maybe they'll go away, stamp, stamp, stamp on a nurgling..."

This gives Rob an early lead. Myself? I've just finished assembling the models I need to paint for phase 1. I am running a tad behind for my most disorganised start to a Tale ever. I may miss my painting target this month (for the first time ever) but I'll make sure I pick up some game/narrative points at some point soon to get the ball rolling... watch this space.

Comments

  1. Those are nice objective markers.

    I'm probably going to miss my first target as well - egads! What is happening?! haha

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts