I love the smell of Promethium in the morning

No project on so am tidying up some old guard... taking unpainted models and some terribly painted infantry up to a basic standard I did for a tournament a few years back. Nothing spectacular, quick and easy, but it will be nice to get them all done to a consistent standard.

I painted up a valkyrie, and added the commanding officer for my air cav wing. It's made up of 2 valkyrie, 2 vendetta and 2 vulture.



Because Tau don't surf. If Kilgore says this beach is safe to surf, then it's safe to surf!

Since the turn of the year have painted a couple lemon Russ, couple hellhound, valk, vendetta, 4 hydra, a chimera, 10 ogryns and thus far about 80 infantry. Maybe once I'm done (about 80-100 more infantry to do) I'll take some pictures of the completed horde.

I had planned to focus the blog on some boardgames... but then my boardgame group started a legacy risk campaign. There's not much point doing a review of risk, everyone knows that one. We are also playing Charterstone. That is a lot of fun. But technically we haven't finished yet, so don't want to review just yet. So yeah... not played many new games to give a review of. Hence being quiet for a while.

Comments

Popular Posts