Timing

At the start of the year, with no projects on, I decided to make a bit of a dent in my old backlog... catching up the last of my guard vehicles to (an admittedly basic) consistent standard that matched all the others. I also did my unpainted guard infantry, and then went on to giving a quick repaint to old, badly painted guard infantry. It's not a brilliant paint scheme, basic, but consistent.

Since the turn of the year, I have painted this...


This...


This...


And this...


And only have these few dregs (commissars, survivors, techpriests, inquisitorial henchmen) to go...


Last night my job closed for the foreseeable future, probably a minimum of 12 weeks. Plenty of free time to catch up on my oh bugger...

Comments

  1. Wish you health and wealth in these times, maybe some Nurgle followers will be apt to paint up...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same wishes your way too... thus far the first part of ok for me, the latter is a bit shaky :P

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. They aren't fantastic for quality but I'll take the praise of the quantity/work rate :P

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts