The Grand Muster: The Bitzbox and Leftover Scrape

One day while bored I decided to look through the leftovers from my various ork projects, and what my friend had sold to me that I had not yet painted up. Well, there were a tonne of Lootas in there. And some Burnas. Lots of shoota boy and big shootas. A whole host of tankbustas... just lots of guns of every description quite frankly... so many guns... what kind of tribe does that make?

A lucky one!






The trick of this project was I decided (after getting the wazzbom blastajet) that I would only use looted vehicles... so as new vehicles for other armies get released, this is the army I am most likely to add looted versions to. So there is quite some scope for this army to expand. It doesn't really need to but, who knows...

There is about 3100 points here, although I do have a couple of mekboy junkas with shock attack guns that don't exist any more, so that's a couple extra looted vehicles that count as who knows what. Scenery for now I guess.

Comments

Popular Posts