ToFG: Journal... Bugrit Returns

Ah well my few days of pleasant rest must come to an end, as Bugrit has returned. An accident with his experimental weapon had seen him disappear, but alas not far enough away for me to attempt my coup. Besides, the experimental weapon is an inherent part of my plans, to liberate and educate the muscularly challenged masses to rise up and lead greenskin kind!

Regardless of Bugrits absence the workshop has been busy. We've been applying several coats of red to some new vehicles, to make them go faster... we've also been sorting through the scrap that has been brought in. Our stocks have soared, and Bugrit is talking about making much bigger tougher vehicles to squash the troublesome humies. He also wants to repair his flying device, as on his long walk back to our camp he was buzzed by some kind of flying dinner plate. He wants to go up and hunt for some more... he fancies some snazzy wheel trims for his ride.

Our stocks of promethium are also at a high, and Bugrit is looking for some way to weaponise this. We've also been increasing the proportion of "crowd-pleaser" packs for the Stormboyz, in order to punish them for cowardice in the face of the enemy. The numbers around the camp are increasing on a daily basis, and I believe our numbers may be attracting attention. Bugrit firmly believes that if he can make his vehicles fast enough and killy enough, Wazzdakka Gutsmek will come and invite us to ride with him. Utter nonsense of course, but if it keeps him producing weapons that I can use in my glorious revolution I'm not going to disrupt his dreams.

Besides, we do agree on one thing. The Stormboyz will be the first against the wall when the revolution comes.

I must get back to work, as Bugrit looks hungry, and I don't want to appear to be the unproductive one sat here with pen and paper. I do however plan to give some paper to one of my "colleagues" so he can attract the attention instead. I normally wouldn't set up one of my own like that, but he thought it'd be funny to "accidentally" paint the truk as I was fixing something to it. Being red and green at this time of year is not the easiest thing to put up with... he deserves to be Bugrits lunch!

Comments

  1. That gives me an idea for a blogpost.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Come on then Ken where's this blogpost, I'm eager to see the Tau side of scaring the bejesus out of bugrit :oP

    ReplyDelete
  3. too busy painting at the moment. and playing a game. gazagkull made an appearance in a 1000 point game today.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sick and what's more wrong...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts