Deffskulls: Shokkin News...

With the victory against Jason and his space marines giving me plenty of rhino chassis, and proving to be a stonking game for the shok attack guns (never less than str 6, only misshaped once where they "oops, accidentally annihilated your vanguard squad instead of the tactical squad I was aiming at...") I have built not one but TWO mekboy junkas with shok attack guns. Sure, they aren't very good, sure they're overpriced... but they're one of my favourite guns in the ork army, and here is a way to legally get two more into a CAD... that's gotta be a good thing...


There wasn't too much forethought put into these, I had some basic wrecks with a few orky bits done already, all I did was make and add the turret mounted SAGs and make sure they had enough other accroutements to fit the bill as a mekboy junka... so in the vehicle above, it's a junka with a ram, ard case, sag and 3 rokkits...


While the other badboy is a junka with SAG, grabbing klaw, ard case and 3 skorchas... sag tellyporting into another vehicle, ramming them, then if they survive grabbing hold and blasting with three skorchas would be delicious against an open topped enemy... however that means almost certainly orks, which means the ram alone would probably obliterate the vehicle... still, good fun to think of...


Got a game lined up against Neil and his Khorne Daemonkin, there won't be many opportunities to loot from that army from how I know he runs them but we shall see... plus gives me a chance to field my shiny new models. Expect a shocking game from them naturally... one way or another...

Comments

  1. Looking great. My Orks are Deathskull Lootas too, so I have all manner of Imperial tanks looted to their cause. There's something very orky about it that is just great.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Converting Ork vehicles is a very forgiving process... "oops... er... I meant that..."

      Delete
  2. Excellent. Lookin' forward to your looted Carnifex....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry but that won't be part of this project, however orks with captured grizzlies/monsters are on the cards in the future - my next ork army has already been planned, and preliminary purchases are being made for Project: Bedrock...

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts