Deffskuls: Iz youz satizfide wiv your kare?

You'd better be!


Always thought the mech robots ooked a little too comical, and the only way I felt I could make use of the model was by taking it along those lines... googly eyes and Betamax themed had crossed my mind, but in the end went for Futurama head looted Orks as the best showcase for this chassis...



 
This will count as a deffdredd with a skorcha, big shoota, and two power klaws. Bit of a jack of all trades and not my preference for running a deffdredd (my preference being DON'T) but I chose the rules to suit the model so this is how it goes...
 

As you can see he has a buddy, so at least I can run two of the things and hope one survives long enough to chop a marine in two before it get's power fisted to death...


The other one was modelled in homage to the other comical idea I had toyed with, which was to have the robots doing a "Danger Will Robinson" sort of thing...

More looted stuff on the painting table, hoping to get a couple extra things done in the next couple days...



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts