Tale of Four Gamers: Scores on the Doors, and Gittin Orginised

So, the late period for Phase 1 is up, what are the scores so far?

Rob and I comfortably met all phase 1 requirements in time. Chris has basically switched armies so phase 1 is a write off for him. Ken got some points for painting and blogging on time and narrative was late so half score. I didn't catch if you got a game in the late period Ken, I know you said you might be able to... I haven't included the points for that so if you did get a game in, let me know and I'll update them.

Rob takes the lead for having done some objective markers, but as he can't score them ever again, there is an opportunity for the rest of us to gain those 6 easy points later on...

Rob - 22%
Ginge - 16%
Ken - 9%
Chris - 0%

I've put a percentage on there so we can all use this as a personal tracker to a target, rather than get competitive over who has scored more. We're all aiming for as close to 100% as we can, although obviously some scores once missed are gone.

Meanwhile, on Vigilius

There was a new mountain range where the Ork Rok had fallen from the sky and gouged an ugly scar across the surface of the planet. Ork casualties were horrendous, although nowhere near enough for Imperial satisfaction, particularly as the crash route had gouged it's way straight through the nearest garrison, eliminating the best placed military forces on the planet who could have potentially caught the Orks flat footed as they extricated themselves from the wreckage. This fluke had put the Imperials entirely on the defensive, so they set to protecting their hive cities...

"Oi, you" yelled Doc Roomack "Git over ere"

The smaller ork sized the Doc up and, realising he was bigger than he was, did as he was told.

"You lot digging all the lads out of the rok, how long till we can git going then?"

"I can't tell you that" said the ork, hesitantly

"You kin tell me, I iz a doctor" said Roomack

"No, I mean I don't know how long it'll take" explained the Ork

"Well can't you take a gess? asked Roomack

"Not fer a couple o weeks"

"You can't take a gess fer a couple of weeks?!?" asked Roomack incredulously

"No, we can't git going fer a couple weeks. There's a lot of rubble to dig through, all the vehicles is right in da middle. Be a long walk otherwise. Plus a lot of the lads are in pretty bad shape boss"

"All right" said Roomack "Well take any bad cases to the hospital I've set up in that cave over there"

"The hospital" asked the Ork "What is it?"

"It's a cave where I operate on pasients, but dats not important rite now" explained Roomack "My scout reports ave come back... apparently the oomies ave some big robots protecting their cities. Luckily we've got a tonne of bleedin orks and a tonne of wreckage, so I can rebild the orks, make them better, stronger, faster than before..."

The Ork "saluted" (more accurately, it slapped itself in the face, and then left yelling "Surely you iz da best doc" over his shoulder.

"How many times do I ave to tell those lot to stop callin me Shirley?" Roomack muttered to himself, as he went back to his work. He saw the radiator from an engine in the dirt... "That could come in andy for the ipofermic cases..."

He doesn't look THAT big, we can ave im!

Comments

Popular Posts