The Grand Muster: A Cold Start

So the first tribe of Orks I did were speed freaks. They were a bit of a hodge podge tribe (a shock attack gun never really fit the theme but it was first and in all honesty only planned ork army so I had to include one...) I did them on snow bases. Which turned out to be quite useful when I later converted a Santa Klaws. Meant he fit in nicely with his red coat and yuletide charm.





All together I reckon this lot comes to about 5300 points... I'm guessing 500 points for the Skullcrusha (looted Baneblade) that doesn't have a datasheet any more but there's a big ork tank in the forge world book with the right amount of wounds I'm sure it could work for that...

Any further plans for the army? Well I *could* put some of the speed freaks vehicles in here... But I'm not sure I want to, they were a tad underwhelming. The megatrack scrapjet is allegedly the best of the bunch, and that and the dragsta are the fastest two so fit the theme well, so maybe I'll add a couple of those at some point. And other than that I'm painting up the red gobbo to join this lot - I was tempted to put him with my revolutionary grot army, but come on this army has Santa and is based on snow, he HAS to be here... So for the moment this tribe is *almost* done... for now...

Comments

Popular Posts