Ere We Go Indeed...

 So Warhammer community just released some information about the new Ork codex.

Now the release of Beast Snagga Boys did have me rather worried that they would be primarorks and render normal boys obsolete... having something like 300 of the buggers across several clans that idea did not appeal in the slightest. I loved the new sculpt and would use them to form a new clan (snakebite obviously) but I didn't want my other clans to be thrown on the bonfire to fuel this rampage.

The rules release has reassured me that even if the new boys are a bit better, they haven't given up on my standard boys yet.

Toughness 5 across the board. It will be so enjoyable to run at marines and watch them need 5's to hurt you. Plus AP -1 on choppas, so when you get there you'll be doing some damage too. Yes please, yes please indeed.

I am keenly awaiting the new releases, and some recent eBay sales (despite dumb questions - no, I will not let you buy it now at my starting price 2 hours after the bid is listed... oh look, it went for nearly 4 times what I started the bidding at. Not sure if they were fools or hoped I was) has got my budget for this army tucked away ready to buy as soon as the pre-order goes up.

In other news, found more random orks, and at this point I'm running out of things to do with boys, so made them into a comedy kommando squad and painted them the colour of sneakiness, purple. What? Have you never seen a purple ork? Exactly!

Here they are... 


Ok just kidding, I'll turn off the oomie filter and let you see it with kommando eyes...






These will join my deathskulls, along with a couple of bitzbox found deffkoptas, as with buggies being long gone from the codex that army somewhat lacks mobility now, hopefully this will make up for it a bit. 

Comments

Popular Posts