Boing Boing Boooom!


A couple years back I wrote up an amusing apocalypse scenario that envisaged a warp rift spawning khorne inspired rabbits across the landscape. Now this scenario could do with one or two tweaks to bring it up to sixth ed standards (not least given that Eldar and their dark kin are now battle brothers my old rule about those two not being on the same team goes out the window) and it's ready to play, and what's more I've finally painted the boombunnies themselves!

This was a simple conversion I did about the time I wrote the scenario, I picked up some squigs, filed down any ears they had and used wire and green stuff to give them "better" ears. Beyond that it's just painting them like most squigs... and then adding the finishing touch of a white cotton tail. And yes I do mean cotton...

Anyway, here is the finished result. Just got to work on that half done warp rift now and we'll be good to go!




Comments

Popular Posts