GOT More Tanks... As Always...


As promised in the comments on Imperius Dominatus a picture of how busy I've been this past week... here is the "heavy" contingent of my guard army...



Admittedly, two of these were painted already... But I painted an Orky one too, which thanks to an excellent suggestion by local store member Evil Paul, shall henceforth be known as the Fortress of Ignorance. This still leaves me having painted seven Baneblades (or variants) in the past fortnight, five of them in the past week. I am happy, proud, and off to find something completely different to paint! Preferably with flesh or fur or something, but most definitely not something green!

The Fortress of Ignorance... well, probably FORTRUSS OF IGNORANZ would be more accurate...

Comments

  1. do I count 7 imperial baneblade pattern tanks!?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That would be The Fortress of Arrogance (an upgraded Baneblade, Yarricks personal conveyance) 2 Baneblades, 2 Shadowswords, 1 Stormlord 1 Hellhammer 1 Banehammer.

      Plus the Ork Skullhamma.

      And a partridge in a pear tree :oP

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts