Bitzbox Gunwagon

On that recent Bitzbox dive where I discovered two forgotten Dakkajets, I also found some bits that sparked some inspiration, and it finally coalesced into the result below. A gunwagon with killkannon, periscope, and four big shootas. Won't be painting this for a while as have decided to make it the centerpiece of that planned Blood Axe tribe. So quick few pictures, then back on the shelf you go...





I'd normally like to have a rotating turret but this gun was too barrel heavy to allow that, but as it looked superbly Orkish I decided to allow it, and glued the turret in position.

Comments

  1. Replies
    1. I had pondered for a while using it as a bigger gun, and I studied the Imperial Armour Index in search of inspiration. Two problems, one I never found anything that quite felt right, and two I don't really like using the index as I fear one day it may be phased out leaving me with a useless model. So I went with the codex approved gunwagon. So the kannon is a little larger than usual, big deal...

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts