Project: Dangerzone - Complete

I feel the need... the need... for, well, sleep actually. Damn thunderstorms waking me up at 5 in the morning...

But before I go to bed, I shall show off what I have accomplished over the past couple evenings. The last few flash gitz and kaptin badruk are now complete, and join the compatriots.

I have looked at putting them all on my display board, but as that lead to the whole thing looking rather cluttered, what I shall probably do is place a few of each squad and the kaptin on strategic vessels, then keep the rest in the case. I'm not exactly planning to wow people with an astounding paint scheme anyway, it's more the ludicrous conversions and the awesome theme that I am aiming for.


So once again, here we are.






Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts