Project: Dangerzone - Nearing Completion

I am extremely pleased to say that I have almost finished project: dangerzone, just 5 flash gitz and kaptin badruk to paint... I reckon I can do those in the one week I have left :)

Here's a quick video showing my vehicles on their display board... keep the sound on ;)



Yes, that music IS coming from the Karrier... got an MP3 player hidden away in there.

I have several pilots scattered through the fleet, and have done helmets that kinda resemble Maverick, Goose, Iceman, Slider, Hollywood, Wolfman, Merlin, Cougar, Sundwon and Jester. That just leaves Viper, so I might have to paint up a loose deffkopta on a stand at some point just to round the collection off.

I have also made use of the forgeworld grots to make it look like a ship at work, from adding ordnance to a fighter about to launch, to keeping lookout, guiding aircraft to repairing the radar.


I have also thrown in a few little comedic references, such as a sneak peak of Red Orktober (don't plan to make one but you know me I probably will at some point)


and of course, the place where they keep the kaptins log...




 



Comments

  1. That music is such a nice touch! What a great projekt.

    Goose is probably may favourite miniature on there haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Probably the hardest one to track down too, ended up buying a mixed bag of farmyard animals and giving the rest away to a friends child :P

      Delete
  2. Very cool. Great shots at the end as well.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts