Deffskulls: Raid

My tribe have fallen upon an undefended imperial world of miniscule military value this week... in essence, odd number of people at the club, so I volunteered to sit out and get some cool pics of the ongoing action. Took a few action shots of my unopposed models just for fun.


Taking these shots (and I do think I got some good ones) made me appreciate digital technology... I had so many blurry shots trying to get some of these, I would have wasted so much film back in the day... or, I would have taken one of each and then griped when half my photos didn't come out.


Anyway, from a modelling the deffskulls point of view, no military assets were seized, although they did steal some civilian vehicles that may be put to use in the future...



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts