Be the Rabbit...

A little while ago I watched a film that, from the trailer I expected to be a silly comedy, but was pleasantly surprised to find a film with real heart. That film was JoJo Rabbit. I heartily recommend it to anyone and everyone, and to avoid spoilers will say little more about it, apart from my favourite character being played by Sam Rockwell.

I already had an Ork conversion army planned anyway, but the brilliant character Sam Rockwell portrays inspired me to add in a character to represent him in my Blood Axe tribe I'm soon to start.

I'm giving contrast colours a try with this project. Not fully contrast as obviously there are metallic, don't want to bother for a couple of spot colours, and I've heard they aren't great for big patches without texture like vehicles, but from the test model I'm happy so far.

So, here we have, Kaptin K! And Finkel.



Comments

Popular Posts