New Goff Battlewagons - Painted

Those two battlewagons I built are now painted. Still reasonably happy with the train... and absolutely chuffed to bits with the truck style one. Will also be painting a Bonebreaka I converted a while back to match these, along with the Trike that started the ball rolling, and will probably paint a couple dakka jets I happened to find randomly among a box of old stuff. And then the Goffs are finished. Again. Until they finally release a bigger, more badass ghazza. There's gotta be one someday...





Comments

  1. Those look badass!

    And yeah, it kind of boggles my mind why they haven't done a plastic Ghazzy yet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha, I was trying to schedule this post to go up after the posts I'd already scheduled showing that I'd built the things... oops!

      I've got a conversion based on a marine dread, he'll do for now (primaris Marines are taller than the old ghaz model and I was NOT going to stand for that...) but I do want a bigger one... he doesn't have to be primarch size but, come on, something impressive...

      Delete
    2. Depends on the Primarch. Not Mortarion or Magnus, but I could easily see him being bigger than Guilliman. That Model isn't actually nearly as big as it looks, once you take it off the massive scenic base.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts