Wacky Tourney Review: Boomdakka Snazzwagon


This appears to be a good anti infantry platform, although it seems a bit indecisive on the range. 36" range big shoota, 24" mek speshul, 6" grenades... WHERE do you want me to be?!? It's -1 to hit rule was useful but not much more than a minor inconvenience to my opponents.

The closest this piece came to glory was when I had the opportunity in the final game to target the enemy warlord farseer on jetbike... I threw everything this had on it, and took him to one wound, charged him but failed to finish him off.

Will I add more? One to the evil sun (of course) but I'm also considering one for the fury road force just cos it has a little "max" on the front. Thinking about it the kustom boosta blasta might work for that too.

Comments

Popular Posts