Stay Smooth on the Surface and Paddle like the Devil Underneath.

As the Deffkilla Wartrike was such a solid contributor at Battlefield Birmingham, I decided to add one to support my Dreads in my Goff army. This of course meant lifting my embargo on wheels... so I decided to add some Battlewagon too. The first is ready... I took some inspiration from a conversion I saw online. I'm very happy with how this came out. Looks like a Rubber Duck to me... though I'm probably showing my age a bit there...




Comments

  1. Haha! That looks awesome! Does it convert into a bigger Dread? Ork-timus Prime?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sadly I'm not that talented, but I have seen one on the internet somewhere, I'm sure if you Google "orktimus prime" you'll find several. The one I saw was eighties cartoon flat front and colour scheme, and transformable...

      Delete
  2. Uh, oh, now you've done it. If you've got a Rubber Duck, before you know it, you're gonna end up with a full-fledged Convoy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad I'm not left hanging with my reference ;)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts